If you are a fan of online bingo, you need to be certain that you are choosing a site which offers a way of depositing funds into your account that suits your preferences and which is convenient for you. Luckily, these days there are plenty of different options available on the various bingo operator sites out there, and while they don’t all offer every single method, there is enough choice to allow every player to find a provider to suit their requirements. Pay by phone bingo sites are one option which has appeared on the market relatively recently but which is gaining popularity, especially among those who prefer to play via their mobile phone. Players can forget all about the inconvenience of arranging a bank transfer, signing up for an e-wallet or remembering their credit card details, as pay by mobile phone bingo sites give players extra convenience in the palm of their hand.
The Lowdown on Choosing Pay by Phone Bingo Sites
These days, convenience is the key when it comes to paying for goods and services, and as most of us have our smartphones with us at all times, it is easy to see why paying by phone has become a popular way of making payments. Whether for parking or for buying bus tickets, mobile phone payments have become widespread, and now, this system has been harnessed by the top bingo sites which now allow players to deposit funds via their mobile phone in order to play their favourite games. All of the Ireland’s major phone networks are capable of supporting phone payments which ensures that you can enjoy the ultimate convenience by paying and playing on the same mobile device. While there are a number of bingo sites in Ireland to choose from that offer pay by phone as a deposit option, it is important to do your research carefully before you make a final choice of which is the site for you. Safety and security is paramount, and you need to take care to choose an operator that can be relied on and trusted to keep your details safe and secure from potential fraudsters. You should also choose a site that offers a good range of different games, from the traditional to the more modern variants so that you can enjoy plenty of variety in your gameplay experience. The availability of good Irish bingo bonuses is also a factor to keep in mind as these offers can help players to increase their chances of success and the amount of money that they can win.
How Does Paying by Phone Work?
Our Recommended Bingo
- Welcome to serious fun with up to £120 bonus*
- Enjoy free bingo, massive daily jackpots, and fantastic deals
Boku and Mobile Phone Payments
Boku is a payment system which enables people to make payments via their mobile phones. Their company enables phone bill depositing which allows people to charge a payment to their phone bill in just the same way as making a phone call. The amount is then shown on a contract payer’s monthly bill or taken from a Pay As You Go customer’s available credit. Boku processes these payments and charges the network provider the amount to be deposited before passing it to the merchant.Although there are other providers offering this service, Boku is the biggest player in the field at the present time, offering a service that is free of charge for the player. As Boku also works in partnership with all of the ireland’s major network operators together with no less than 250 operators from over 60 worldwide countries, it is a truly international system.
What are the Advantages of Paying for Bingo by Phone?
Using the pay by phone method for playing bingo offers a host of advantages including:
- Convenience – mobile devices are becoming a lot more popular thanks to the rise in the number of bingo apps out there. Paying via the mobile that you use to play is even more convenient.
- No need to register – when you use an e-Wallet, you need to sign up for an account and enter lots of details. Paying by phone does not require you to remember any details except your mobile number and you won’t need to register for anything.
- Speed – making a deposit using a phone is quick and easy, and can be done while on the move or at home.
- No need for bank accounts – even if you have no bank account, you can still pay for bingo online via a mobile phone, and you can use any model of phone you like.
- Security – making a deposit via your mobile phone bill is an extremely secure payment option as you do not need to enter any personal or bank details and this ensures an additional layer of safety.
- Spending management – when you make a transaction through your phone bill, you cannot spend more than £10 at any one time, with a maximum of £30 per day. Network providers will also regulate spending through the setting of a monthly limit.
- Free of charge – no fee is charged for using this phone bill payment service, so you don’t need to worry about hidden costs.
Are There Any Disadvantages to This Payment Method?
While there are mainly benefits to paying by phone, there are a few negatives to consider. These include:
- Limits – while the limits imposed by the network operators can help to control your spending, it can be frustrating for anyone who wants to play bingo regularly. While some providers allow customers to increase their monthly limit, others will not allow any changes to those limits.
- Losing bonuses – some bingo sites will not extend welcome bonuses to customers who pay via phone, so you should check this out before you register.
- Withdrawals – you cannot withdraw funds via this method, and this means you have the added inconvenience of choosing a second method to receive your winnings.
While there are many ways of making a payment into your bingo website account, paying by phone is probably the most convenient for those who prefer to play from their mobile device. By paying and playing through their smartphone, players can speed up their gameplay while also enjoying a greater level of security. Phone payments are widely available through numerous providers, so you shouldn’t have any difficulty in finding an operator that can accommodate your payment preferences.