Playing bingo online has become a very popular pastime for people around the world, however there are lots of things to consider when choosing between the huge number of providers in the online marketplace. One of the key factors to keep in mind is the availability of different payment methods, as you need to be sure that you are opting for a way of depositing funds that is secure and safe while also being convenient and simple to use. Neteller is one such payment option. These days, there are many Neteller bingo sites to pick from, all of which make it quick and easy to deposit funds and withdraw your winnings.
How Much is the Minimum Neteller Deposit?
All Irish bingo sites impose their own minimum deposit amounts which the player must comply with in order to begin play. The good news for those who want to use Neteller as their preferred banking option is that the minimum deposits required for this payment method are generally low at around £5-£10. This makes Neteller a good choice for players who have a low gambling budget or who want to limit their risk by only using small sums. Neteller is also a form of payment which is processed very quickly. In some cases your funds will even be credited to your account instantly and always within a 24 hour period making it a much quicker and more convenient choice than using the more traditional bank transfer option. Neteller can also be used for withdrawing funds, and funds are generally received within 24 hours.
What Do I Need to Know About Neteller?
Like PayPal and Skrill, Neteller is one of the online e-Wallet services which enable users to transfer funds and withdraw money over the internet. This payment service has become increasingly popular over the last decade, with the result that it is now accepted by the majority of reputable bingo sites as a payment option. Neteller is simple to use and is very rapid as well as being one of the most secure ways of making a bingo deposit. Not only that, but Neteller can be used to pay for purchases online and can be used in more than 200 countries around the world. 22 currencies are accepted which makes this a versatile and useful payment method. Payments can be made into a Neteller account via several methods including Visa and MasterCard.
How to Make Neteller Payments at Bingo Websites
In order to use Neteller to deposit funds in your bingo player account, you will first have to deposit money into the Neteller account itself. This can be done by using a debit or credit card. Those funds are then used to make the deposit to the bingo provider. Although some payment methods into a Neteller account are instant, it can take as long as a day before the funds appear in your Neteller account. Withdrawals can also be made via this method, however a fee may be charged for this service, with the amount varying depending on the site and the speed of withdrawal, however the fees are generally low. You can register for a Neteller account via their website. Simply enter your personal details such as your address, name, email and your preferred currency and then select a memorable, secure password as well as 3 security questions. Once you have completed this process, you are issued with a 12 digit ID and this is used to log into your account as well as a 6 digit PIN which will be used for some specific transactions. By using the tab labelled “money in” you are able to deposit funds into the Neteller account, and once this has been done, you simple visit your bingo site, choose Neteller as your payment option, choose your payment amount and enter your ID.
Pros and Cons of Neteller
Our Recommended Bingo
- Welcome to serious fun with up to £120 bonus*
- Enjoy free bingo, massive daily jackpots, and fantastic deals
- Convenience – as your card details are always stored in the Neteller system, you simply log into the site and make a speedy deposit
- Global use – as Neteller is available in 22 currencies and in more than 200 countries around the world it is a truly international option
- Speed – it is possible to withdraw your funds within 24 to 48 hours, much faster than a bank transfer method
- Security – as only Neteller can access your entered payment details, it is a very safe and secure form of payment. You will never need to enter your payment details into the bingo website which offers your an extra layer of protection against fraud. Neteller is also FCA authorised in the UK
- Variety – it is possible to use several methods to pay a deposit into your Neteller account including popular methods like MasterCard and Visa
- Additional benefits – Neteller offer rewards and promotions for registered members as well as a VIP programme aimed at those who transfer large amounts each year
- Cost effectiveness – Neteller has quite cheap exchange rates which is ideal for those who use international bingo sites
There are, of course, also some downsides including:
- Accessibility – Neteller does not yet have an app version which makes accessing your account from your mobile device more inconvenient
- Cost – a fee of up to 20% is charged to fund your Neteller account, and instant withdrawals also incur a 1.50% fee. If you have an inactive account after 14 months a monthly charge of £1.80 is levied
Like other e-wallet methods, Neteller is a safe and secure way of making payments to online bingo providers. As it is also simple and convenient, it represents an excellent choice for players who are looking for ease of use, and as there are plenty of bingo sites on the web which accept this form of payment, you won’t have any difficulty in finding one that suits your preferences.